We are delighted to announce that Paul Etheridge MBE will be delivering a workshop which will inspire Financial Planners to achieve their full potential.
Who should attend this workshop?
Financial Planners aiming for:
- At least 3 months per year for family time and continuing professional development
- A six figure personal income
- Peace of mind from well structured systems
- A compact and manageable bank of profitable clients
- High quality paraplanning support
- A reputation as a trusted adviser
These objectives are all achievable. A first step, the subject of this workshop, is the creation of a Business Plan based upon transferable techniques developed by Paul over the past 30 years.
A small number of these workshops have been planned for the next 12 months. We currently have spaces on the following dates:
- Tuesday 29th November
- Thursday 15th December (FULLY BOOKED)
- Wednesday 18th January
- Thursday 9th February
- Wednesday 1st March
The workshops will be held at Paul’s offices. Sessions will start at 10am, lunch will be provided and the workshop will finish at 4pm. The cost will be £500 + VAT per person.
Please email us or call on 01384 273736 to book or for more information.