It’s that time of year again…
Yes, the 6th of April is upon us again. We know you’re inundated with tax-year end queries, so we’ve been working hard to ensure Truth continues to provide unrivalled accuracy for you and your clients in the new tax year.
We’ve got all the 2019/20 Tax Year changes covered, so you can focus on delivering fantastic outcomes for your clients.
Here are the highlights:
- Increased personal allowance (to £12,500)
- All tax and National Insurance thresholds and allowances updated
- Changes to Scottish Rates of Income Tax (SRIT)
- Ready for Welsh Rates of Income Tax (when they differ from the UK)
- Lifetime Allowance increased to £1,055,000
- Main Residence Nil Rate Band increased to £150,000
- New State Pension figures for 2019/20
- A “Revoke Article 50” option in Cashflow Tools*
Along with a host of other tweaks and improvements.
Click here to take a look at recent developments and changes to Truth.
* – well done for reading the whole blog! There isn’t really an option, but you can definitely use Truth to simulate any of your clients’ Brexit concerns!