Prestwood pioneered lifelong cashflow modelling in 1984 and since then has continued to innovate and enhance this essential financial planning tool. In October, at the CISI Financial Planning conference, they will launch an exciting new version of their Truth software after a year of intensive development.
Paul Etheridge, Chairman of the Prestwood Group of companies said:
“Prestwood was developed by Planners for Planners. In order to maintain our position as the leading firm for cashflow modelling, we conduct regular research amongst our users identifying new tools they would like to help enhance the service they give their clients. After a year of intense software development, the new version of Truth has delivered exactly what our users asked for.”
Ritchie Walton, MD of Prestwood Software said:
“We’ve significantly revamped functionality and design with superior technology. It’s cloud-based, accessible through iPads, mobile phones and multiple monitors etc – and it’s visually beautiful. We can integrate with most investment wraps and back office systems so our users’ experience a seamless, holistic solution.
“The software is more intuitive in line with Microsoft Office. It’s much simpler, and for the novice, if they can operate Microsoft Office they can operate Truth.
“Prestwood Software already enabled Financial Planners to increase their profits, produce compliant records, and develop highly effective visual images of clients’ future scenarios. Now we have made financial planning much more easy and less time-consuming.”
New enhancements include:
- All statements can be animated – so Financial Planners can show a moving picture to clients and watch the graphics change through the projected years without having to switch or click between different data
- There is a touch mode for tablets, phones and hand held devices. – it’s minimalist making it cleaner visually and easier to use
- Bespoke dashboards that allow Financial Planners to put any charts they want from any statements on the same screen. Instead of having to click back and forth Planners can see on one screen whatever they choose eg. Planners often want to be able to show before and after scenarios at once and the dashboard allows them to do it
- Multiple monitors can be used – Planners can open whatever statements they wish and drag them to different A great way of watching the impact decisions made, or simply keeping your favourite area of the software always to hand.
Other new updates:
- Rate stepper – allows the Financial Planner to take select investments or assets up or down ¼% to see how this will affect the cashflow – an incredibly useful tool in a low growth environment
- Investment wrap integrations with Truth
“All the enhancements are designed to enrich the client experience for both Planner and their client. Reducing time spent on input will free them up to spend more time with their client,” Paul Etheridge concluded.